As the summer weather heats up, many of us are going on vacations or just doing their daily driving unaware of possible undetected problems with their vehicle. Here are a few tips that can help avoid breakdowns or even worse accidents.
Bringing your vehicle to a reputable, factory trained repair facility can save you time, trouble & money. The factory trained, professional staff here at Ralph Honda check over all the following items & much more at no additional charge during regular scheduled oil & filter change services.
1. Tires. Worn out, unevenly worn or improperly inflated tires can be a cause for reduced fuel economy, hydroplaning or blowouts.
2. Wiper Blades. Worn wiper blades during rain can cause poor visibility especially during heavy rain. They should be replaced at least twice a year.
3. Belts & Hoses. A broken belt or blown hose can cause engine damage & leave you stranded.
4. Cabin Air Filters. A dirty cabin air filter can cause undue stress on your vehicles heating & air conditioning system.
5. Fluids. Regularly checking or replacing your vehicles vital fluids, such as engine oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid or transmission fluid can save you time, money & prevent breakdowns.What most people don’t realize is that, summer not winter takes the most toll on your vehicles’ battery, tires, belts, hoses, fluids & more. Any of which in case of failure could leave you stranded or worse. What we all do know is as “Murphy’s law” would have it, these breakdowns happen at the worst times.
From all of us at Ralph Honda, we hope you have a fun filled & safe summer!