What You Should Know About Maintaining Your Honda
Why should you service your vehicle at our Honda dealership?
Because we’ll fix it right. You can drive your vehicle with the confidence of knowing that it has received the most up-to-date attention from well-trained Honda certified technicians.
1. We know your vehicle better than anyone else:
- Only dealership staff can get the most current training from Honda, and our skilled technicians keep up with the training as new models are released.
- We work on all Honda models, all years, and mileages so we’re experts.
- Honda dealers have immediate access to factory technical assistance team.
2. We use Honda Genuine parts and can offer competitive prices:
- We use high-quality Honda parts, so you know they’ll fit right, function properly, and last a long time.
- We maintain a large parts inventory and, in most cases, can get parts overnight.
- We regularly compare our prices with independent and chain store service outlets to make sure that our prices are competitive.
- If a non-Honda shop is not using Honda Genuine parts, then the quality of those parts may be questionable, and may jeopardize related warranty coverage (while your vehicle is still under warranty). It may reduce reliability and effectiveness of the repair or maintenance.
- If a non-Honda shop says their mechanics are properly trained, how long ago was the training? Are they keeping up with the rapidly changing technology of Honda vehicles?
- If a non-Honda shop isn’t familiar with the latest recall, product update, and/or product improvement campaigns, the may not do the required work and you may not receive the free warranty work you may be entitled to.
What are the specific benefits of having our Service Department maintain your vehicle?
When we maintain your entire Honda, we reduce the likelihood that problems will occur. The service and maintenance helps prevent breakdowns, minimizes unplanned repairs, and ultimately save time, money and gas. Plus a well documented service history adds to the resale value of your vehicle.
Our Convenient Service Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monday through Friday you can drop off your vehicle at 7:00am.